Parker Plant Hire Ltd was formed by George Parker in 1980 and to this day remains a family owned business.
Now with over 30 years experience, the company has depots in Llanelli, Cardiff and Pembroke supplying a wide range of Plant Equipment, Power Tools & Accommodation for Regional and National hire.
Parker Plant Hire Ltd is proud to hold the following accreditations:
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management
Nationally acclaimed 1SO 9001:2008 standard for maintaining a quality management system.
ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management
Nationally acclaimed ISO 14001 standard recognising environmental excellence.
Investors in People
Parker Plant Hire is proud to be recognised as an Investor in People and will continue to operate the principles of the standard through staff development and training.
Two Ticks Disability Symbol
Meeting five commitments regarding the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees.
NIC-EIC Approved Contractor
National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting
Parker Plant Hire has been assessed as having the technical capability to carry out Electrical Installation work in accordance with the requirements of BS7671 and is registered for work carried out under the following category:
- Wiring of Prefabricated and Transportable Modular Buildings (No 26)
UK register of pre-qualified construction services.
Met pre-qualification requirements appropriate to public and private sector procurement.
Parker Plant Hire has attained the required standards for the Exor Cerified Supplier Programme.
Scheme: Balfour Beatty Plant and Fleet
Parker Plant Hire has successfully achieved the following Achilles accreditation standards:
Parker Plant Hire are also proud to have been finalists in the following:
- IWA Inspire Wales Awards 2012 - 'Corporate Social Responsibility' - FINALIST
- South Wales Chamber of Commerce Business Awards 2011 - 'Skills and People Development' - FINALIST
- National Training Awards 2011 - FINALIST
- West Wales Roaring Dragon Award (2009) - Honoured by the Institute of Welsh Affairs for:- Contribution to the local area, striving to create sustainable economic success and for making a real difference to communities in the region.
- Hire Association Europe
- Contractors Plant Association
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA)
- Building Safety Group